Saturday, January 6, 2024

Janis plays button button who's got the button.

Fourteen years ago when my bride still had long blonde hair she knocked over a display rack. She was NOT happy.

A few displays broke that I rebuilt, but we let her pick up and sort all the buttons.

The bottom photo is Janis going to get the broom. 

These are all old drafts of posts that I had not posted.

The reason that I'm posting them now is because I am trying to figure how to run this blog again so I can do some more blogging.

Wish me Luck.
Ernie 

2 comments:

Unk John said...

I certainly hope she didn't have to count them.

Welcome back, Ernie.

Ernie Branscomb said...

I'm not sure I'm back. I changed my email address and now I can't do any posting. But I will persist!

It is great to hear from you. Most of our old gang has passed on... Literally.