Thursday, November 26, 2009

Have a Great(ful) Thanksgiving!

Last night I was shamelessly searching the Internet for a good photo of a turkey to steal and post on my blog. Fairness prevailed and a computer nerd nailed me with a virus. I am just mildly curious, why do some people get such joy out of laying traps that do nothing but ruin someone else's joy? So, in the end, the computer nerd got his/her/its joy by crashing my computer. Its that kinda' like the computer version of the bird flu? Turkey... virus... Get it? Nevermind.

So, as you might guess, I've been running Spybot, AVG, and other Computer program clean up tools, and I am now in better shape, and working better than before. The last laugh is on the computer jerk nerd that set the trap for me. So, that it one of the things that I am thankful for today.

We are busy doing family things today, which includes a trip to Fortuna to have lunch at the care home were my wifes mom is staying because she is now house-bound and can't do a whole Thanksgiving day out and about.

Gotta go! I'm late! Will continue later.

2 comments:

spyrock said...

i wish everyone a great thanksgiving and holidays ahead. we spent an early dinner with doves 90 year old wee scotch dad and his lady friend and later on with my nye cousins and just now getting home. they all asked about my spyrock hat so i had to tell them were it came from. thanks again.

Ernie Branscomb said...

You are welcome. Thank-you for all of your contributions to this blog. A lot of us have discovered new and unknown history thanks to you.