Thursday, December 11, 2008

More Wood

The slab of wood in the last post was Walnut that was cut in the Whitethorn Construction Mill. The two photos below are also Walnut from the Thorn mill.

Click on photos to enlarge.




Here are some more photo albums of some pretty amazing work. After you click on the following blue line, a screen will open. In the upper left you will see "View Slideshow". Click on that, then you will find some option boxes at the top of the screen. Click on "3-Seconds" and size at 1024 x 1024. then wathch the show!

Sometimes I amaze even myself!

Wood slide show.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ernie, I really appreciate these down to Earth posts you've been doing. What pleasant topics, local animals and trees.

Ernie Branscomb said...

Thanks Lodgepole. Some people are probably getting bored, but it is an easy topic for me when I'm busy.

I’m working on a new post about little bitty critters and world biomass. That autta’ strip a few gears.

Ernie Branscomb said...

Ken
Do you have any photos of the tower? I know it has a name, but I have forgotten it. There are many people that read my blog that have not had the opportunity to see it.

USelaine said...

Great photos!